Creamy Avocado Spinach Smoothie (without Banana!)

I love smoothie! I've always love adding a quarter or half an avocado into my smoothie for its taste and texture. 


Avocados are incredibly nutritious. They contain lots of potassium and are loaded with fibre. They are very high in fat, “the good fat”.

For the past years, I have been making different flavour of smoothies and noticed that most recipes have bananas as part of the ingredients. Now I would like to have my smoothie without banana due to their high glycemic index.

This simple green smoothie recipe is vegan and dairy free for the ultimate breakfast on the go or refreshing snack. It is full of healthy fats, and creamy, thick texture. 

Best of all, this avocado smoothie recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free. Enjoy! 






Give it a try!

Thank you for stopping by.


Most Popular Posts