Wonder Bread Keto Chaffle


What is the most challenging diet to follow should one intend to live a low carb lifestyle. I’m bread lover and am sure that there are many of you facing similar conundrum. After going through various exploratory recipes, I finally managed to find a solution, and I would like to share this with my readers.

The recipe is white bread chaffle - a substitute to a normal white bread. Happy that I can now enjoy it just like sandwiches, burgers and whatever else you can think of!

This white bread chaffle is more like a regular bread than a chaffle. It is also not as cheesy or crunchy as a traditional chaffle because it has no cheese in it.


Feel free to use these white bread chaffles to make whatever you would like. Add your favorite spices to the batter, or even use them for French toast. 




Feel free to subscribe my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@flavourfulpalate



Thank you for stopping by. 

For chocolate lover, stay tuned for the upcoming recipe. 




Most Popular Posts