Keto Green Waffles

Waffle maker, this is one of my favourite kitchen gadget. Many of my friends told me that they owned one because it’s a must to have in every household but maybe have never used it. 

Today I would like to share this healthy green waffles that can be enjoyed any time when we wish without guilt.  

These green waffles are delicious breakfast made with spinach, almond flour and non-dairy milk, so it is keto friendly. 

 

These simple Green Waffles take only about 5 minutes to prepare – simply blend all the ingredients in a food processor and let the waffle maker do the rest!

We may add in our favourite sweetener if not on keto diet. I have included both in my recipes. Give it a try and you will surely love it!

 



Feel free to subscribe my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@flavourfulpalate



Serve these waffles with our favourite toppings either savoury or sweet ones entirely depending on on what we prefer, or what’s in our fridge! We can enjoy it both ways if desired. I will share more serving ideas in my coming posts. 


Happy Cooking!

Most Popular Posts