Double Chocolate Almond Smoothie Bowl, No banana!

Double Chocolate Almond Smoothie Bowl, this is my all time favourite smoothie bowl for breakfast as it is so chocolaty and tastes just like a dessert! It’s so addicting!

This smoothie is perfectly delicious and healthy way to start my day, for this particular bowl I made it a little creamier by adding 1/4 cut of avocado, you can use frozen avocado if desired. 

I love this recipe so much! I will use Proflex Vanilla Protein for extra protein and keep me filled up longer and energized during a busy day or when need a really filling breakfast. This is also one of my top choice for a recovery smoothie after a workout. That’s why I love this creamy Double Chocolate Almond Smoothie Bowl.

The toppings for this chocolate almond smoothie bowl are completely optional. Feel free to mix and max the toppings to create the smoothie bowl of your liking.

All my smoothie recipes are designed to make just one serving, since weekday breakfasts are often solo meals. However, you can easily double the ingredients to serve 2.


Enjoy!

Most Popular Posts